Skip to main content
Release Notes: 01.20.2020
- CDRs (Call Detail Records) should no longer be subject to sync delays. Detailed leg info will still need to be synced.
- Support for user-specific Personal Directories added! These are uploadable from CSV and will appear in the Phonebook on properly configured phones.
- Updating a user's name in our portal will now update their internal CallerID setting as well.
- CIS ticket notes are now viewable within the SV customer portal.
- Upgraded phone firmware for Panasonic TGP600s from 10.008 to 11.110.
Bug Fixes/UI Tweaks:
- Correctly calculate whether store is open (for proactive alerting) if open hours wrap past midnight
- CDRs and detail legs should now be sorted by most recent first
- Additional visual cues added to show that expandable rows (Time of Day sets, CDRs) are expandable
- Call Reports will now alert if no sites are selected
- Abandoned Call reports (Hourly and Daily) will once aga