PANASONIC UDT131: HOW TO FACTORY RESET THE HANDSET
WARNING: A factory reset will delete all user saved information, such as contacts in Phonebook. Please do NOT factory reset your device unless expressly asked to by a support engineer.
How to factory default the Panasonic Rugged Handset (KX-UDT131)
NOTE: This resets the HANDSET only, NOT the base!
- Power off the handset
- Power on the handset
- When the display appears white, press and hold the [TALK] button for 10 seconds and then release it
- Press and release the left [Softkey]. Then dial  on the key pad
- You will see Maintenance Mode on the display. Press [OK]
- Select [Reset Handset] then select [Yes]
- Power off the handset and power it back on. Handset will be factory reset
SimpleVoIP 2020 all rights reserved