SIMPLEVOIP MOBILE ACTIVATION GUIDE
This product is currently in BETA. Current release 0.1.1 on 4/1/2020
- Home tab is not working
Activate Your Service
- Ask your account admin to activate the mobile app services for you. You will receive a welcome email with instructions, download links and your credentials and QR codes to set up service.
- Search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for "SimpleVoIP Mobile" and install the app to your phone or tablet with cellular service.
- To log in, tap the "Scan QR" icon on the main screen and hold up the phone to your computer's screen to scan. That's it!
How To Use The SimpleVoIP Mobile App
Making a Call
- Tap the KEYPAD icon, dial a number (internal extension or 10 digit phone number) and click the orange phone icon on the bottom to dial.
Inbound Call Settings
You can choose to change the inbound call settings to one of the following options:
- Push Notifications - this will deliver inbound calls to your device even if you have closed the app.
- Standard (DEFAULT) - calls will only be delivered if the app is running in the background.
- Off - no calls will be delivered to your app.
Select the Quickdial tab to add and remove your favorites for speed dials.