- Customer Portal search boxes are now case-insensitive.
- Store-specific Proactive Alert Hours: You can set your preferred times for receiving alerts on a site-by-site basis via the clock icon in the Actions column.
- These settings will alter when we create service tickets and send you proactive alerts for downed devices.
- Your global hours will be automatically used as a default for any sites that don't have per-site overrides in place.
- To change your default hours, contact our support team.
- Panasonic DECT and Yealink Events tabs are now showing data again.
- User Caller-ID numbers will no longer strip digits from correctly formatted numbers.
- Call Details Records (CDRs) show "To" numbers even if recipient's callerID info is unavailable.
- Auto-generated phonebooks should retrieve complete entry lists for all configured users.
- Ring group editor interface is clearer when all users are already added to a ring group