HOW TO FACTORY RESET A PANASONIC TGP-500
WARNING: A factory reset will delete all user saved information, such as contacts in Phonebook. Please do NOT factory reset your device unless expressly asked to by a support engineer.
- Ensure phone and TGP500 base are powered on
- Hold buttons 1-5-9 and * at the same time to initiate the factory reset on the phone (wait for the beep and for the phone to be powered off, and do not power back on)
- Power cycle the TGP500 base station by unplugging it for 10 to 20 seconds
- After the TGP500 base has turned back on, take the batteries out of the phone and wait a few moments before plugging them back in
- Once the phone turns on, the factory reset should be complete.
SimpleVoIP 2020 all rights reserved